There are a variety of resources which can help you in locating an attorney who can advise you in the specific area of your concern. Many local resources are listed below. Martindale Hubbell also offers information for locating attorneys worldwide as well as experts and consultants.
- Attorneys in the local Pima County Area listed by categories indicating primary practice or specialty and information on other areas of expertise. Websites and contact information are provided as well as the area of town where each office is located.
Local Tucson Area Attorney Referrals
- Martindale Hubbell has been a resource of information on attorneys and law firms for many years. The company has a database which contains over one million attorneys and law firms in more than 160 countries. The on-line site allows you to locate an attorney by name or by location or area of practice.
- The Pima County Bar Association provides a very low cost referral method where you can obtain a one-half hour legal consultation over the phone. The consultation should help you determine what type of legal assistance you may or may not need and the expense involved. The Pima County Bar Association also provides an “income qualified” program designed to provide legal representation at a reduced fee for people who cannot afford the legal fees which are customarily charged in the community.
Pima County Bar Lawyer Referral Program
Pima County Bar QUILT Program
- Southern Arizona Legal Aid seeks to assist those individuals in need of legal advice or legal representation but who cannot afford the services of an attorney. The organization provides a variety of services including attorney referrals and pro se workshops.
Southern Arizona Legal Aid, Inc.
- The State Bar of Arizona provides information regarding working with attorneys and can assist you in finding an attorney any where within the State of Arizona.
State Bar of Arizona
State Bar of Arizona: Find a Lawyer